There are six Stanford Cardinal prospects who will be at the 2012 NFL Combine, half of whom are likely to be drafted in the first round of the NFL Draft. Comcast SportsNet reports.
- Quarterback Andrew Luck will be there. Might have heard of him. He might get picked pretty high up there. Just a thought.
- Offensive tackle Jonathan Martin. Behind Matt Kalil of USC, Martin could be the top offensive tackle prospect out there if he holds his ground.
- Offensive guard David DeCastro. DeCastro can climb higher and lock up his first round candidacy.
- Tight end Coby Fleener. Fleener does seem to be the perfect tight end on paper, but will he actually make it? Fleener has struggled with health issues lately.
- Wide receiver Chris Owusu. Owusu is trying to prove he can be an NFL player despite his nasty injury history, and would like to show his skills are up to par.
- Strong safety Delano Howell. Howell is an overlooked safety who could make a move and become a big-time draft pick with a solid combine performance.
To talk about Luck, Martin, DeCastro and Stanford football, head to Rule of Tree.