- This is the first meeting between the two teams since the 1993 game featured above. The overall series is tied, 3-3.
- Stanford currently boasts the nation's longest winning streak, right now sitting at 12 games. This week, they'll look to make it 13. The last time the Cardinal lost was Oct 2nd of last year, against Oregon. They've also been in the top-10 for 13 straight weeks, the longest streak in the top-10 in school history.
- Stanford has played well at home, having won 8 straight at Stanford Stadium and are 19-2 in their last 21 games there.
- On the other hand, Colorado has lost 18 straight road games, dating back to 2007. This is the longest active road losing streak in FBS.
- Stanford looks to go to 5-0 for the first time since their 1951 season. The Cardinal started 4-0 last season, but lost to Oregon in Week 5.
To discuss the game with Colorado football fans, go to Ralphie Report. To discuss the game with Stanford football fans, go to Rule of Tree.