The Oakland Raiders injury report was released, and it looks a lot better than Wednesday's report. Although a lot of the same names are still laying low in practice, there's a lot of good indications that they'll be ready to play on Sunday versus the New York Jets. Steve Corkran of the Contra Costa Times reports.
- Wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey (knee). Heyward-Bey was limited yesterday, so his return is a good sign with Jacoby Ford and Louis Murphy likely out.
- Tight end Kevin Boss (knee).
- Kicker Sebastian Janikowski (foot injury, his kicking foot). Janikowski was limited yesterday with the injury. But he seems like he's back in action now.
- Safety Jerome Boyd (knee)
Limited in practice
- Quarterback Jason Campbell (foot)
- Cornerback Chris Johnson (groin)
- Cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke (knee)
- Running back Darren McFadden (shoulder)
All signs from Corkran indicate that Campbell, Johnson, Van Dyke and McFadden should be ready to return to action on Sunday though. Should be a fairly healthy Oakland squad suiting up outside of the injuries that were present before today.
For more on the Raiders, head to Silver and Black Pride.