The Oakland Raiders released their Wednesday injury report, and a lot of notable faces cluttered the list. Thanks to Steve Corkran of the Contra Costa Times and Vittorio Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle for compiling this info.
Did not participate
- WR Louis Murphy -- Murphy's groin injury kept him out against Buffalo, and it's not looking good for him to play on Sunday at the moment.
- WR Jacoby Ford -- Ford's hamstring injury against the Broncos continues to hold him out of action.
- CB Chris Johnson -- Johnson apparently has a groin issue. Did it hamper him against the Bills?
- CB DeMarcus Van Dyke -- Van Dyke suffered a leg laceration, which sounds absolutely pleasant.
- S Mike Mitchell -- Mitchell has had knee problems of his own this season.
- QB Jason Campbell -- Campbell suffered a foot injury in the season opener and it's probably still in the process of healing. It didn't really show against the Buffalo Bills.
- RB Darren McFadden -- McFadden has been bothered by shoulder issues for most of the season. He's in no danger of missing his start though.
- WR Darrius Heyward-Bey -- Heyward-Bey's issues with his knee forced him to the inactive list against Buffalo. But he looks like he's close to coming back to action.
- K Sebastian Janikowski -- Head coach Hue Jackson did not mention what exactly Janikowski's injury was.
- S Jerome Boyd -- Injury still undisclosed.
- TE Kevin Boss -- Boss's knee injury appears fully healed after having to miss Sunday's game against Buffalo, and he should return to play against New York barring setbacks.
For more on Raiders football, head to Silver and Black Pride.