For both Bay area teams, the Week 11 NFL schedule will provide the opportunity to get a crucial win in front of the home fans.
Starting in Oakland, the 3-6 Raiders will play host to the red-hot New Orleans Saints. New Orleans all of a sudden finds itself at 4-5 overall, after back-to-back wins over Philadelphia and the previously undefeated Atlanta Falcons. Meanwhile Oakland has lost four of their last six, including two straight in which they've allowed a combined 97 points. Sunday's game will be a 1:05 local kick-off on FOX.
Meanwhile, fans in San Francisco will have to wait until Monday night at 5:30 PST to see their 49ers try and bounce back from last Sunday's 24-24 tie with the Rams. San Francisco (6-2-1) will look to take one step closer to an NFC West title, when they face the Chicago Bears, who at 7-2, are coming off their second loss of the season to Houston last weekend.
Here is the remainder of the Week 11 slate:
Thursday, November 15:
Sunday, November 18:
- Cardinals at Falcons, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Browns at Cowboys, 10:00 a.m. CBS
Packers at Lions, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Bengals at Chiefs, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Eagles at Redskins, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Buccaneers at Panthers, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Jaguars at Texans, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Jets at Rams, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Chargers at Broncos, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Colts at Patriots, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Ravens at Steelers, 5:20 p.m. NBC