Let's take a look at the 2012 NFL Draft tomorrow and see what collegiate prospects are most likely to end up being picked. The Stanford Cardinal stand a good shot at having several first rounders picked up. Take a look at the possible prospects that should be on pro teams by the end of the week.
- Quarterback Andrew Luck is a dead lock to be drafted first overall by the Indianapolis Colts. Book it.
- Offensive guard David DeCastro is the next surest thing to be picked in the first round as the best interior lineman available.
- Offensive tackle Jonathan Martin also has a chance of getting selected early on.
- Tight end Coby Fleener could get in during the last round.
- Wide receiver Chris Owusu and safety Richard Sherman are potential late round picks.
The California Golden Bears also figure to get some of their own players drafted as well. Let's take a look and see who might get picked.
- Linebacker Mychal Kendricks has a slim chance of getting drafted early, but is very likely to be a second day draft pick.
- Wide receiver Marvin Jones could also very well be picked up on Friday.
- Offensive tackle Mitchell Schwartz figures to go somewhere in the middle rounds.
- Defensive end Trevor Guyton could be a late gem at defensive end.
- Cal could also get guys like D.J. Campbell, Sean Cattouse, D.J. Holt, and Ernest Owusu picked in the later rounds.
- Punter Bryan Anger feels pretty confident he'll get picked as well.
Check out the SB Nation NFL Draft YouTube channel, hit up the videos below to see if you'd be interested in subscribing.