Cowboys who did not practice on Thursday
- Wide receiver Dez Bryant continues to sit out with a thigh contusion/bruised quad. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones does expect Bryant to play.
- Cornerback Terence Newman suffered a groin injury in training camp, and the Cowboys will not rush him back. Although he's running and cutting, he's not practicing; don't expect him to play on Sunday.
- Starting left guard Bill Nagy suffered a neck injury. Derrick Dockery would take his place at guard if Nagy can't go this weekend.
- Cornerback Orlando Scandrick continues to struggle with an ankle injury he suffered in the season-opener.
Cowboys who were limited in practice on Thursday
- Cornerback Mike Jenkins and linebacker Anthony Spencer, both with shoulder injuries.
Cowboys who fully practiced on Thursday
- Wide receiver Miles Austin (knee), tight end Martellus Bennett (ankle), center Phil Costa (knee), and tackle Tyron Smith (knee). All should play.
49ers who were limited in practice on Thrusday
San Francisco looks fairly healthy, and Crabtree appears to be on his way back. This could cause all sorts of problems for a Cowboys secondary that could be very thin without Newman and would now have to deal with Crabtree, Braylon Edwards and Vernon Davis. The only way they might be able to slow down the Niners passing game is to get to Alex Smith and slow down Frank Gore in the run game.
Which could totally happen. This is the 49ers offense after all.