Best. Fans. Ever. For allegiances of TV characters by team, check it out after the jump!
NFL - American Family - 2011 Super Bowl Commercial Ad (via TheSuperBowl2011)
- Buffalo Bills: Kramer from Seinfeld
- New York Jets: The Sopranos (Tony, Sal, Paulie, Christopher) & Friends (Monica and Phoebe), plus Lily from How I Met Your Mother and I believe Mr. Burns and Smithers from The Simpsons.
- New England Patriots: Family Guy (Peter Griffin, his family and Quagmire and Joe) & Cheers (NORM!)
- Miami Dolphins: The Golden Girls (Rose and Blanche)
- Baltimore Ravens: Millhouse from The Simpsons
- Cincinnati Bengals: Artie Abrams from Glee, Apu from The Simpsons,
- Cleveland Browns: Cleveland from Family Guy & The Cleveland Show
- Pittsburgh Steelers: The Office (Dwight, Andy and Phyllis), Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother & Homer Simpson from The Simpsons
- Denver Broncos: South Park (Stan, Kyle, Butters, and Cartman)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Groundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons
- Oakland Raiders: Beverly Hills 90210 (Brenda, Donna, Kelly, and Andrea), Jimbo & Kearney from The Simpsons
- San Diego Chargers: Brady Bunch (Father Mike and daughter Marcia)
- Dallas Cowboys: Newman from Seinfeld
- New York Giants: Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld
- Philadelphia Eagles: Moe from The Simpsons
- Washington Redskins: Gloria Pritchett from Modern Family
- Chicago Bears: Family Matters (Carl Winslow and Urkel)
- Detroit Lions: Seymour and Agnes Skinner from The Simpsons
- Green Bay Packers: Happy Days (The Fonz & Richie Cunningham), Noah Puckerman from Glee, Marge, Lisa and Maggie Simpson from The Simpsons
- Minnesota Vikings: Krusty the Klown from The Simpsons (purple hair), Marshall from How I Met Your Mother
- Atlanta Falcons: Dukes of Hazzard (Bo and Luke Duke, plus the General Lee)
- Carolina Panthers: Alf (Alf)
- New Orleans Saints: Hans Moleman from The Simpsons
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ned and Maude Flanders from The Simpsons
- Arizona Cardinals: Todd Flanders from The Simpsons
- St. Louis Rams: The sheep from Sesame Street
- San Francisco 49ers: Jesse and Joey from Full House.
- Seattle Seahawks: Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons.
The only one I'm not sure about is Bart Simpson. Doubt he's a Texans fan though.
Also, the theme music for this commercial was originally from the show Dallas, the site of this year's Super Bowl.
All we needed was Jimmy McNulty and the Bunk kicking back in Ray Lewis jerseys, and this would have been the best Super Bowl commercial ever. As it is, it's the clear winner of the 2011 Super Bowl commercial race.