Jim Harbaugh gave his usual Monday press conference to the media, and it didn't take too long for his altercation with Jim Schwartz to take center-stage. Say at question one.
- On the postgame antics: Harbaugh takes full responsibility for detracting from the game and the performance of both teams.
- On toning it down: Harbaugh wants to get better at everything and will always improve, and plans on getting better at the post-game handshake.
- On further discipline: Harbaugh gave his side of the story to Ray Anderson.
- On whether he thinks Schwartz did anything wrong: Harbaugh isn't here to throw salvos.
- On Jim Schwartz: The two spoke in the tunnel after the game, and plan to speak privately later.
- On untucking his shirt after the victory: Harbaugh does it after every win to represent the end of a hard day's work.
- On apologies in general: Harbaugh treats them like excuses.
- On how coaches perceive him: Harbaugh just cares what they think of his team.