The Oakland Raiders signed 14 rookie free agents overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. The Raiders ended up with some quality under-the-radar candidates who no one else was able to land.
- Marqutte King, P, Fort Valley State
- Aaron Henry, S, Wisconsin
- Dominique Hamilton, DT, Missouri
- Chaz Powell, CB, Penn State
- Thomas Mayo, WR, Cal (Pa)
- Lucas Nix, OG, Pitt
- Conroy Black, CB, Utah
- Dan Knapp, OL, Arizona State
- Derek Carrier, TE, Beloit
- Mario Kurn, LB, San Diego
- Kaelin Burnett, DE, Nevada
- Brandon Carswell, USC, WR
- Rod Streater, WR, Temple
- Ralph Guidry, DT, Kansas State
- Corey Gatewood, CB, Stanford
- Darius Nall, DE, UCF (TRYOUT)
Wes Bunting of the National Football Post has more on Nix, who he labels as the top overall signing for the Raiders.
A good athlete for the position who can win in the pass game and seal lanes inside as a run blocker as well. Has some upside as a power play moving lineman off the ball and looks like a capable starter in the NFL.
Talk about the Raiders with fans of the team over at Silver and Black Pride.
Check out the NFL Draft analysis over at the SB Nation YouTube channel, and see if you'd be willing to subscribe to the videos.