According to Contra Costa Times blogger Steve Corkran the Oakland Raiders have filled out the rest of their eight practice squad spots as the week of the roster shifts continues. The Silver and Black had a number of players sitting on the bubble, but as Corkran tweeted in a series of tweets, we find which players made the active roster and which ones made the practice squad- those players are as follows:
- Kevin Brock- practice squad
- Alex Parsons- practice squad
- Manase Tonga- practice squad
- Eddie McGee- practice squad
- Jamie Cumbie- practice squad
- Mason Brodine- practice squad
- Jeremy Leman- practice squad
- Ricky Brown- signed to active roster
- Sterling Moore- practice squad
With the practice squad set, Oakland can focus on putting their finishing touches on their active roster, and get ready for their first week meeting with the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football.
For more in depth discussion and analysis of everything Silver and Black, head on over to Silver and Black Pride to get in on the action and get your voice heard!