Willis McGahee has been somewhat limited in practice, but he's starting to show signs that he'll be ready for action this weekend.
Having McGahee play could significantly help out Tim Tebow in trying to generate things for the Broncos offense, an offense that struggled to put any points on the board last Sunday. Tebow does like to find McGahee as the dumpoff option in the passing game to help generate steady movement down the field, a huge key to victory. Couple that with the loss of McFadden, and Denver could have a strong shot at pulling out the upset on Sunday.
Here's a look at other injuries from Thursday concerning the Raiders and the Broncos.
- Practice non-participants: S Quinton Carter (concussion), TE Virgil Green (neck), CB Cassius Vaughn (hamstring)
- Limited practice participants: T Orlando Franklin (groin), RB Willis McGahee (hand)
- Full practice participants: TE Julius Thomas (ankle)
- Practice non-participants: QB Jason Campbell (collarbone), CB Chimdi Chekwa (hamstring), S Michael Huff (ankle), K Sebastian Janikowski (left hamstring), CB Chris Johnson (groin, hamstring), LB Rolando McClain (ankle), RB Darren McFadden (foot)
- Limited practice participants: DT John Henderson (back), C Samson Satele (knee)
- Full practice participants: TE Kevin Boss (concussion), S Matt Giordano (neck), RB Marcel Reece (ankle), WR Chaz Schilens (groin)