Matt Kartozian-US PRESSWIRE
Both the Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers will be featured in key games on the Week 11 NFL schedule. The Raiders will play host to the hot New Orleans Saints on Sunday afternoon, while the 49ers take on Chicago in San Fransisco.
For both Bay area teams, the Week 11 NFL schedule will provide the opportunity to get a crucial win in front of the home fans.
Starting in Oakland, the 3-6 Raiders will play host to the red-hot New Orleans Saints. New Orleans all of a sudden finds itself at 4-5 overall, after back-to-back wins over Philadelphia and the previously undefeated Atlanta Falcons. Meanwhile Oakland has lost four of their last six, including two straight in which they've allowed a combined 97 points. Sunday's game will be a 1:05 local kick-off on FOX.
Meanwhile, fans in San Francisco will have to wait until Monday night at 5:30 PST to see their 49ers try and bounce back from last Sunday's 24-24 tie with the Rams. San Francisco (6-2-1) will look to take one step closer to an NFC West title, when they face the Chicago Bears, who at 7-2, are coming off their second loss of the season to Houston last weekend.
Here is the remainder of the Week 11 slate:
Thursday, November 15:
Sunday, November 18:
- Cardinals at Falcons, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Browns at Cowboys, 10:00 a.m. CBS
Packers at Lions, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Bengals at Chiefs, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Eagles at Redskins, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Buccaneers at Panthers, 10:00 a.m. FOX
- Jaguars at Texans, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Jets at Rams, 10:00 a.m. CBS
- Chargers at Broncos, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Colts at Patriots, 1:25 p.m. CBS
- Ravens at Steelers, 5:20 p.m. NBC