The Super Bowl is on Sunday and if you're planning to throw a party for all your friends and family to watch the 49ers take on the Ravens, you're likely looking for some easy recipes for your guests to enjoy. This isn't the time to start serving escargot and expensive champagne, it's the time to stick with what football fans love the most. That's beer, mostly, but they also like chicken wings. Here's a twist on chicken wings that could be a big hit.
What you'll need for Buffalo chicken dip:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- ½ cup of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Boat load of tortilla chips
Making Buffalo chicken dip is easy. All you have to do is spread the cream cheese into an ungreased shallow baking dish. Put the chicken on top of the cream cheese, the buffalo sauce on the chicken and the ranch dressing on top of the buffalo sauce. Finally, cover with the Colby-Monterey Jack cheese. Then just put the dish into the oven at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm with your boat load of chips.